First Friday Map: March 7, 2014
1. 527 Bogart Court – Not Really, but Almost: Matthew Hiller.
2. AFA Gallery – Plane Space: Ryan Hnat. AFA Gallery (Upstairs) Repose and Restoration – The Huber Breaker & Other Works: James Maria.
3. ArtWorks Gallery & Studio – Memory Migration: Annmarie Ciccarelli & Elizabeth Parry-Faist.
4. Café Trio, Chocolate Creations, Ferrone Winery, Realty Network Commercial Group – Music by Dave Brown.
5. Carl von Luger Steak & Seafood – Friday Night Jazz Series featuring The Pat Marcinko Quartet with special guests.
6. Eden – a vegan cafe – 4-D Contemporary: Jeremy Ciliberto.
7. Elm Park United Methodist Church – Dinner and a Movie: Movie related activities.
8. Exhale Hookah Lounge & Kabob Grill – Belly Dancing: Mallory.
9. The Hilton Scranton & Conference Center – Margaux’s Monograms; music by Johnny Tumavitch.
10. The Keys: Beer & Spirits – I’m Short, Here’s Some Art: Mike Watts.
11. Kildare’s Irish Pub – First Friday: Various artists; music by High Falls Duo.
12. Le Bistro at Alexander’s – Artist in Residence Program: Students of the Jefferson School, funded by the PCA & NEIU; music by Carro & Casper.
13. Marquis Art & Frame – The Desperate Imagination: Thomas McCabe; The Middle of Nowhere: Thomas Pickarski @ CameraWork Gallery.
14. NOTE Fragrances – Jersey Fresh: Shari Kantor.
15. Pierre’s Fine Clothing and Accessories – You’ve Cat to be Kitten Me – New and Custom Pet Art: Heidi Van Leuven.
16. POSH at Scranton Club – March Madness: Various artists; music by Matt Michaylo.
17. Scranton Cultural Center at the Masonic Temple – Ten Paintings: Bill Teitsworth; music by They Know.
18. Starbucks – Dark Matter: Jo’dy Tighe.
19. Trax Platform Lounge at The Radisson – Historic Periodic Works: Various artists; music by Crush.
20. The Vintage – Allison LaRussa; music by Dan King and Friends.
21. Wendell & Company Interior Design & Antiques – The Ides of March: I CONstance & Mr. Sugarman; Iron Reels open film screening at 8.
22. Duffy Accessories – The Baklava Lady: Culinary artist Tina Profka.
23. Ale Mary’s – Grand Opening: Music by The Invisible Swordsmen.
24. The Bog – Couples Therapy: Paul Venditti & Kelsey Renninger
25. Backyard Ale House – Grateful Gallery: Various vintage and modern concert poster art.