The next First Friday event is March 6th 2020. Registration will close on Friday, February 21st.
Please note that there is a $10 fee associated with adding a venue listing to the print map. This charge helps us to continue supporting arts initiatives in Northeastern Pennsylvania through monthly art walks, promotional efforts, grant opportunities, and various special events. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
• Display a minimum of 10 pieces of artwork (depending on size) or offer live performance from 5 to 9 p.m.
• Provide refreshments (snacks and beverages) of your choice.
• Submit information regarding your artist(s) a MINIMUM of two weeks prior to the event online at http://www.firstfridayscranton.com/.
• Submit high-res digital images of artwork, if available, to firstname.lastname@example.org for use in PR efforts.
• You are also encouraged to submit your information directly to local media.
• Provide information about First Friday to your visitors.
• Report estimated monthly attendance numbers after your event.
• Only venues within the “main street district” defined as Jefferson Avenue to Mifflin Avenue and Bogart Court (behind Lackawanna Avenue) to Olive Street are eligible.
*Please use proper capitalization and check the spelling when filling out the forms.
**This form will automatically generate a confirmation email. If you do not receive it, please resubmit your information or contact email@example.com.
Join us for Scranton's Free Monthly Self-Guided Art Walk of the Downtown District.
get the monthly map delivered to your inbox