1. AFA Gallery – “Keystone College Senior Exhibit”: painting, ceramics, photography, jewelry, and printmaking.
2. ArtWorks Gallery & Studio – “Keystone College Senior Exhibit”: graphic design, sculpture, ceramics, blown glass, and book arts.
3. BEKO Sushi & Grill – Singer/songwriter Nicholas Charles Thompson.
4. Bella Faccias Personalized Chocolates & Gifts, LLC – “Confections Affections”: Saran-Wrap creations by Constance Denchy.
5. The Bog – “The Bog Photo Booth: A Retrospective”; photography by Bog regulars.
6. Chocolate Creations, Cangiano’s Italian Specialities & Realty Network Group – Black & Light: black and white photography by Thomas Gallagher; music by Mark Sillaman
7. City Café – “Making an Impression”: watercolor and crayon by Michael Sorrentino.
8. Crazy Pineapple – “Vitreography”: drawing and painting in 3-dimensional space by
9. Duffy Accessories – Ian Nicholas collage artist.
10. Eden – a vegan cafe – “Photographing the Photographer”: photography by Christian
Pilosi and Maura Cummings.
11. Electric City Tattoo Gallery – “Asian Fusion”: paintings by Mike Frenchko.
12. Exhale Hookah Lounge & Kabob Grill – Belly dancing, live music by Dj Mazer Oner.
13. Fanciful Fox – “Lost In The Attic”: poems by Lauren Indyk; watercolor illustrations by Nathan Miller.
14. GreenBeing – “REBIRTH IV”: fourth annual exhibition of manipulated scrounged materials by Ted Michalowski’s Marywood University visual concepts class.
15. Hilton Scranton & Conference Center – Watercolors by Josef Selvin.
16. Jersey Style Subs – “Art On the Wall”; photography, pastels, and mixed-media by
Edward Kucha; paintings by Joseph Paciotti; music by Stones of Atlantis.
17. The Keys – “The Monkey On Your Back”: prints by Matt Wheeler; music by The Invisible Swordsmen.
18. Kildare’s Irish Pub – Paintings by Jessica Smallwood.
19. Marquis Art and Frame – Marywood University Student Invitational Exhibition; variety of materials by select students.
20. Mission Yoga – “Splintered”; sketches and sculpture by Tory Utt.
21. New Laundry – Music by Riley Loftus.
22. New Visions Studio & Gallery – IAC (Independent Artist Collective) group show featuring a variety of media.
23. Pierre’s Fine Clothing and Accessories – “In Living Color”: digital photography by Sarah Edwards.
24. PJ’s Pub at the Hilton – Humor Therapy Fund of the Scranton Area Foundation – Art Raffles, including donated work from “Heart to Art” and Jack Puhl, and a 50/50 to raise money for the Humor Therapy Fund of the Scranton Area Foundation.
25. POSH at Scranton Club – Digital photography by Jerry Miller; live music in the
26. Platform Lounge at Trax – “Early Abstract Art”: artwork by Simona Gavern; music by Jesse Green Trio.
27. STAR Gallery – Transylvanian Passages: photomontage by Simona Gavern; live music.
28. Vintage Theater – “Perceptions of Earth, A collaboration of various perceptions
of terra firma”: featuring John Bert, Heidi Van Luven, Leba Lanton, Theresa O’Connor.
29. Wayne Bank – “Recent Works”: paintings by Michael Lambert.
30. Wendell & Company Interior Design & Antiques – “Spring at The Ritz”: Crystal Bruchey-Collura and Dolci Momenti Photography; SimplYou Design wedding and special occasion invitations; Malek Thomas, Illumination Arts, United Neighborhood Centers and Stephen Tyler Bloom; Guitar.
31. Windsor Studio – Landscape and architectural photos and painting by local artists.
Join us for Scranton's Free Monthly Self-Guided Art Walk of the Downtown District.
get the monthly map delivered to your inbox