1. AFA Gallery – Joni Maya Oye-Benintende and Robin Dintiman.
2. AFA Gallery (Upstairs) – The Genesis Myths: Win Forman.
3. Ale Mary’s – Bits and Pieces: Watercolor on illustration board by Kim Akers; music by Asialena.
4. Artwork’s Gallery & Studio – Mindscapes: Samantha Glevick.
5. The Bog – Group Show: featuring Eric Brocious, Russ Noto, Evan Hughes, John Ingiaimo, Jonathan Slingluff, Nicole Laurel, Benjamin Adcroft, Ashley Kujat, Nailea Hansen, and Mathew Hiller.
6. Café Trio, Chocolate Creations, Ferrone Family Winery – A Family Affair Plus One!!: Acrylic paintings by Joe Paciotti & The No Fret Recycled Guitar string jewelry by Ashley Paciotti; music by Dave Brown & Jasper Paci’s Final Cafe Trio Duo.
7. CareNet of Scranton – “Nice” Music: Instrumental pieces by The Howden Musicians.
8. Carl von Luger Steak & Seafood – Music by The Von Luger Jazz-Tet featuring Alan Gaumer- Trumpet, Matt Vasilishen- Saxophone, Pat Marcinko- Drums.
9. Connell Market Space – Scranton What If: A series of visions, questions, and possibilities called “What Ifs?” to discover the hidden potential in our great city of Scranton by DxDempsey Architecture.
10. Duffy Accessories – Soaring Creations: Hand-painted bird houses by Sara Wasylyk.
11. Eden, A Vegan Cafe – My First Art Show: Mixed media by Dan Schaufler.
12. Exhale Hookah Lounge & Kabob Grill – Belly Dancing: Mallory.
13. The Hilton Scranton & Conference Center – Other Nations: Beth Dillenbeck.
14. The Keys: Beer & Spirits – Real American Heroes – Art Influenced by G.I. Joe: Various artists.
15. Kildare’s Irish Pub – La Fin Du Monde: Jacquie Delucca; music by Asialena.
16. Laura Craig Galleries – Topography of Light: exhibition of recent regional landscapes and Italian plein-air studies and book signing by Brian Keeler.
17. The Library Express – Oil Paintings: Lynn Beers. Lynn Beers exhibits a self taught talent which started in grade school as a “copier”. From that start she has used her unique ability to help decorate walls at her local church. She now enjoys oil painting as a hobby.
18. Marquis Art & Frame – Visual Connections: Paintings by Vicki Giordano; Camerawork Gallery: Photography by Nick Shotwell.
19. The Moonshine – Jaycees Over the Years: Photos & memorabilia.
20. Pierre’s Fine Clothing & Accessories – Just Holding On For Tonight: Heidi Van Leuven.
21. POSH at The Scranton Club – The Sounds of Some Razzmatazz: music by Matt Michaylo.
22. St. Luke’s Church – Still Life, Landscapes & Florals: Watercolors and oils by various artists; Kayla Bickauskas hosting Alex’s Lemonade Stand and The Lackawanna Astronomical Society – Sun, Moon & Star Gazing.
23. Tom Grudis Optical/ The Bare Accessories – Open Air Photo Booth by Mike Walton Entertainment.
24. The Vintage – 24 Hours of Art Kickoff: Marina Daniel, Sam Kuchwara; music by Foolish Hugh.
25. The Workshop – Wood, Sweat, & Lead – Letterpressings: Philip Barket.
26. NOTE Fragrances – Digital Illustration by Sarah Koppenhaver (SAK).
27. Northern Light Espresso Bar – Summer Storms: Amy Wyman.
28. Electric City Building (Entrepreneurial Launch Pad) – Contemporary & Abstract Art: Danny Laffey.
Join us for Scranton's Free Monthly Self-Guided Art Walk of the Downtown District.
get the monthly map delivered to your inbox