1. 527 Bogart Court – Things I Learned In Charm School: Tatiana Tensen. Exhibit closing.
2. AFA Gallery – Paintings by Judith Kitzman.
AFA GAllery (Upstairs) – Art of the City: Scranton School District Elementary Schools; music by The Neil Armstrong Elementary Select Chorus and the Neil Armstrong Elementary Band.
3. Artworks Gallery & Studio – The Large and Small Of It: John Bromberg and Trudy Gerlach.
4. Bella Faccias Personalized Chocolates & Gifts, LLC – Black and White Beauty: Stephanie Kania; Helen of Troy – Book Signing by Michael Lalli; music by SOS Band featuring Anthony Natiello & Vince Insalaco.
5. The Bog – Polaroids: John Ingiaimo.
6. Café Trio, Chocolate Creations, Ferrone Winery, Realty Network Commercial Group – Abstract Art: Gretchen Swanson – G$; hand painted glasses by Kayla; LH DESIGNS BOWTIQUE (handmade hair accessories); music by Jillian Gratz.
7. Carl von Luger Steak & Seafood – The Von Storch Quartet featuring: Barb Cohan-vocals/guitar, Joe Cole-bass, Marshal Kornblatt-piano, Bob Velez-percussion.
8. City Cafe – New York Portraits: Lois Dreater.
9. Duffy Accessories – Heart Art: Maria and Jose Hernandez.
10. Exhale Hookah Lounge & Kabob Grill – Belly Dancing: Mallory.
11. The Hilton Scranton & Conference Center – Timothy Butler; music by Johnny Tumavitch.
12. The Keys: Beer & Spirits – Saturday Morning Cereal Killer – Saturday morning cartoons from 1960 – 2000: Various Artists.
13. The Library Express – Graphic Art: Don Fatzinger.
14. Marquis Art & Frame – A Desperate Imagination: Reclaimed metals, i.e. nuts and bolts by Thomas McCabe.
15. Northern Light Espresso Bar – Don’t Panic – anatomical studies of humans and animals through chaotic stream of consciousness drawing: ink and watercolor illustrations by Brendan Howells.
16. NOTE Fragrances – Photography by Timmy Walsh.
17. Pearn Auditorium, Brennan Hall at The University of Scranton – Exhibit Lecture for “Artists Patrons and Benefactors: Women For Arts at the University of Scranton”: Josephine Dunn, Ph.D. Public reception follows at 6 p.m. in the Hope Horn Gallery, Hyland Hall.
18. Pierre’s Fine Clothing and Accessories – Recent Paintings: Heidi Van Leuven.
19. Wendell & Company Interior Design & Antiques – Love Story at The Ritz: Stained glass by Billy Giaimo; open film screening and workshop @ 8pm; music by John Fitzerald on the piano.
Join us for Scranton's Free Monthly Self-Guided Art Walk of the Downtown District.
get the monthly map delivered to your inbox