1. 310 North Washington – A Continuation. . .: Photography by John Ingiamo.
2. AFA Gallery – Lynn Gano and Gary Magakis.
3. AFA Gallery (Upstairs) – Mike Asente and Moniques Luchetti.
4. The Bog – Organic Abstract Symmetry: Michael T. Lloyd.
5. Duffy Accessories – American Beauties: Photography by Mara DiSalvo Balestrini.
6. Eden, A Vegan Cafe – Rescued Pig Art: Pigs of Billy’s New Hope Barn; music by Paul Martin.
7. The Hilton Scranton & Conference Center – Up Close & Personal: Emily Smith.
8. Kildare’s Irish Pub – Railroads: Numerous beautiful pieces showcasing the historical railroad theme of Scranton by Mark Perry; music by Asialena.
9. The Vintage – Declare It!: Various Artists.
10. TRAX Platform Lounge @ The Radisson – Periodic Station Art: from the Historical Collection.
11. Northern Light Espresso Bar – Heroes, Myths, Legends and Lore: Featuring paper relief “sculptures” Patrick McLane.
Join us for Scranton's Free Monthly Self-Guided Art Walk of the Downtown District.
get the monthly map delivered to your inbox