05. The Bog – Mixed media of Acrylic, Ink, Arerosol, College, Airbrush.
13. Eden – Archival Ink Jet Prints, Acrylic on Canvas, Ink Transfer Acrylic on Canvas.
18. The Fanciful Fox – “Off The Mat Into The World Seva Challenge Haiti 2011”
28. New Visions – The theme is family and father Figures. Juror: Johnathan M. Lewis -NYC-based photographer. On view June 2-26, opening reception June 3 6-9pm. Photography, acrylic paintings and pastel drawings.
29. Northern Light – “A collection of hand pulled silkscreen & relief prints and pen & ink illustrations”
32. St. Luke’s – NE PA Auto Racers- 200 of Wyoming blocked off for display 20-30 automobile/club cars; Lackawanna Astronomical Society- an evening of observing sun,moon,stars & planets through the “Dobsonian Reflector”; “Tango” Dancing provided by dancers Amy Savaskas & Andy McGee; A 6:30 pm showing of the movie – Rocky Glen I (one) in Kreitler Hall with displays Rocky Glen memorabilia; Keystone Community Resources – PEP Program- “Grand Slam Spring” a paper mache display of baseball field/diamond; Amanda Richards – “The Button Lady”- custom made button bouquets; Jessica Diehl- Xtreme Dimensions Photography; Sandra Hobbs- Photography works, handmade notecards; Leslie Bacinelli- Photography works of brides, weddings & more; Verve Vertue – Deutsch Institute- various artworks; Amanda Sebastian – “Mandie’s Goodies”- a display & tasting of various cakes & cookies
33. STAR Gallery – “Nostalgic”; oil paintings by Matthys Abas.
35. Urban Vibe – Writing, Drawing, Painting, Acting, Singing, and Dancing.
36. The Vintage Theater – “Revolution”: A celebration of the independent arts of NEPA. Art, film and music and dance are all apart of this unique evening.
37. Well-Heeled – Acrylic portraits of children from an orphanage in Rwanda. The portraits will be sent to the children as a charitable gift.
Join us for Scranton's Free Monthly Self-Guided Art Walk of the Downtown District.
get the monthly map delivered to your inbox