1. AFA Gallery – Iron Maidens: Various artists.
2. AFA Gallery (Upstairs) – Keystone Iron Works at Scranton Iron Furnace – Casting the Future with an Eye on the Past: Photography by Alex Seeley, Denis Yanashot, Lynn Larusso.
3. Amendalaro – The Art of Glass: Jozefina.
4. ArtWorks Gallery & Studio – In Nature, Design: Lori Ryan.
5. Bella Faccias Personalized Chocolates & Gifts, LLC – Coin Jewelry: Caitlin Moran; music by SOS Band Featuring Anthony Natiello.
6. Benjamin Adcroft Fine Arts Studio – Pines and Portraits – Works from the Susquehanna Breakdown: Benjamin Adcroft.
7. The Bog – Wizard Skull Artwork: Alex Duke.
8. Carl Von Luger Steak & Seafood – Friday Night Jazz with Special Guests.
9. Center City Print – Greater Scranton Jaycees Animal Food & Supply Drive: The Greater Scranton Jaycees & True Friends Animal Welfare Center.
10. Eden, A Vegan Cafe – Zeichnungen von Katzen: Pencil and ink by Brendan Howells; music by Howard Gardner Charter School Glee Club.
11. Entrepreneurial Launch Pad – Youth Advisory Board Art Exhibit: Youth Advisor Board Members, current and former Foster Youth featuring various mediums used to represent youth’s experiences with the foster care system.
12. The Hilton Scranton & Conference Center – Northeast Photography Club.
13. The Keys: Beers & Spirits – Bikes of Key West: Stephen Parulski; music by Kevin Campion.
14. Lackawanna County Children’s Library – Fizz Boom Read: Summer Reading Kickoff; music by Dave Brown and Rob Smith, juggler.
15. Laura Craig Galleries – Featured Works: Paintings and glass by Gary Kresge. Also work by Thomas Wise and Karen Reid.
16. The Library Express – Photography by Bruce Wiley. Photography exhibit combining photos with a computer to create something that catches the eye and gives viewers something to think about.
17. Mulberry 426 – Shift\ Influences of Culture: The Pop Up Studio and The UNC Youth Arts featuring experiential installation exploring art’s power to transport us.
18. NOTE Fragrances – Highlights in Ceramics: Brita Krempasky.
19. Pierre’s Fine Clothing and Accessories – Pieces from the 64 Crayons Collection by Bepa Studio: Michele Geiser.
20. St. Luke’s Church – Summer Smiles: Paintings and sculptures by Maureen Monzcewski; Alex’s Lemonade Stand: Kayla Bickauskas.
21. Therapy Unlimited – Nexus: Linoleum and monotype prints on paper by Sara Cortazar.
22. The Vintage – Family Stories: Jack, John, Michael Bert.
23. The Workshop – Camera for a Cure: photography by Timmy Walsh.
24. TRAX Platform Lounge @ The Radisson – Various Historic Pieces; music by Music for Models @ 9.
25. Northern Light Espresso Bar – Moments Reflected: Rose Matatics; Beyond the Encompassing Sea: Danielle Cafiero and Kristin Visconti.
26. Marquis Art & Frame – Model Citizens: Marylou Chibirka; Camera Work Gallery: Niko J. Kallianiotis.
Join us for Scranton's Free Monthly Self-Guided Art Walk of the Downtown District.
get the monthly map delivered to your inbox