1. AFA Gallery – Paintings by Heather Martyak & Annmarie Ciccarelli.
2. Alley Café – Digital photography by Daniel Sheldon, music by Doug Smith Jazz Duo.
3. ArtWorks Gallery & Studio – Graphite on paper and mixed-media sculpture by internationally known artist David Bender.
4. BEKO Sushi & Grill – “Paint The Town: A collection of inspirational images throughout your travels”: Acrylic paintings by Sheila Sankar.
5. The Bog – “Coal Country”: photography by Moira Hauer.
6. B’s Floral Design, Inc. – “Modern Rustic”: mixed-media by Jeffrey Creedon, Co-Sponsored by the Northeast PA Center for Independent Living.
7. Camerawork Gallery – “Factorium”: photography by Rebecca Battle.
8. Chocolate Creations, Cangiano’s Italian Specialties & Realty Network Group – “The Forest Through the Trees – an Exhibit of Creative Inspirations”: artwork by Sandra De Pew; music by Mark Sillaman a variety of Northeastern Pennsylvania wines presented by Upstate Wine Country.
9. City Café – “Andy Warhol and Faces of Antiquity”: photoprints by Francine Douaihy.
10. Connell Lofts – “Common Interest”: An invitational exhibit of artists in a variety of mediums curated by Constance Denchy. “Make-A-Wish Foundation”: drawings by children.
11. Duffy Accessories – Strategy board game creator of cast figures & soldiers by Daniel Montemarano
12. Electric City Tattoo Gallery – “April Holgate”: photography by April Holgate.
13. Exhale Hookah Lounge & Kabob Grill – “Cultures of the Silk Road”: displays and performances of countries along the historic trade route; Belly dancing by Lotus Fire.
14. The Fanciful Fox – “Personal Works of Derek Zielinski”: charcoal and oils.
15. Farley’s – Argentine Tango, dancing.
16. Fidelity Bank – “Claire Davis”: handbuilt ceramics and custom tiles; music by Music for Models Trio.
17. Grand Lobby At The Radisson Lackawanna Station Hotel – Oil paintings by Kendra Mueller.
18. GreenBeing – “Barbara’s Birthday Party”: monoprints by Nathan Miller.
19. Hilton Scranton Hotel and Conference Center – “New on Two”: various oil and acrylic paintings.
20. Hope Horn Gallery at Hyland Hall, University of Scranton – “Sacred Birch”: paintings by Koval Grippo.
21. Jersey Style Subs – “Art On the Wall”: photography, pastels, and mixed-media by Edward Kucha; paintings by Joseph Paciotti; music by Stones of Atlantis.
22. The Keys – “What The Shell?! – A Ninja Turtles Tribute”: multi-media art from 20+ local artists; music by Bruised Ego & Save the Good Man.
23. Kildare’s Irish Pub – Paintings by Ashley Rossi.
24. Laura Craig Galleries – “Open Your Heart”: small works of art from the collection on sale to benefit the American Heart Association.
25. Marquis Art and Frame – “Shine”: acrylic paintings on canvas by Leigh Pawling.
26. New Visions Studio & Gallery – “Nature’s Finest Art”: ceramics by Dana Gabel; mixed media collage by Mark Charles Rooney; oil paintings by Amy Lynn Wyman; photography by Beth Wyman, music by Jeremiah Dowling.
27. Pierre’s Fine Clothing and Accessories – “Lucky For You: Symbols of Luck From Around the World”: photographs by Sarah Edwards.
28. POSH at Scranton Club – “Poppin at POSH”: Watercolor paintings by Maggie Miller, live music in the Fashion Lounge throughout the evening.
29. Scranton Times – “Artist of the Month, Art for All Seasons Student Exhibit”: featuring the artwork of local students.
30. STAR Gallery – “Embrace: a Mark Ciocca Art Collection”: featuring silk screen and relief prints, live music and refreshments provided.
31. Vintage Theater – “Scranton Paintings”: paintings and sculpture pieces by Benjamin Adcroft, also featuring his illustrations within Kevin Adcroft’s “101 Ways To Survive A Broken Heart”
32. Well-Heeled – “Jewelry Designs”: mixed metal jewelry designs by Sam Donato.
33. Wendell & Company Interior Design & Antiques – “Art at the Ritz”: illumination arts featuring photography by Haley Davis; stained glass by Jack Lawrence; photography by Jeff Dietz; Dan Dalrymple on piano.
Join us for Scranton's Free Monthly Self-Guided Art Walk of the Downtown District.
get the monthly map delivered to your inbox