1. 527 Bogart Court – Fortune Teller: Acrylic on wood by Mickael Broth.
2. AFA Gallery – May 2014 Members’ Show: Various Artists.
3. AFA Gallery (Upstairs) – The Vicinity of Objects: Vincent Lardieri, Dino DeNaples, Evan Hughes and Russ Noto.
4. Ale Mary’s – Paintings: Oil and acrylic inspired by native peoples by Jonathan Jimenez.
5. ArtWorks Gallery & Studio – A Riot Of Color: Ethan Gerber & Ingrid Koch; music by Jim Buckley Jazz Trio.
6. Bella Faccias Personalized Chocolates & Gifts, LLC – Disco And The 70’s: Bob Savakinus.
7. The Bog – John Bert.
8. Café Trio, Chocolate Creations, Ferrone Winery, Realty Network Commercial Group – Carnival in Venice: Dr. Richard Buckley; music by Dave Browns Dishonest Fiddler Duo.
9. Carl von Luger Steak & Seafood – Friday Night Jazz: music by Spencer and Nancy Reed.
10. City Café – Russian Landscapes in Oil: Ivan Roumiantsev.
11. Eden, A Vegan Cafe – Zeichnungen von Katzen: Pencil and ink by Brendan Howells.
12. Exhale Hookah Lounge & Kabob Grill – Belly Dancing: Mallory.
13. The Workshop – Letterpress by the Boys & Girls Club of Scranton.
14. The Library Express – Nature Decorated: Featuring unique bird houses by Mary Shelby.
15. The Mall At Steamtown – Elements of Art & Recycling Awareness: Little Hands Big Art. Boys and girls age 5-11 and anyone 1 to 101 are invited to participate in the hands on activity. We will have a cool recycling awareness project that everyone is welcomed to participate in. We will be covering a wooden cut-out peach with used bottle caps for the”Paint a Peach Contest” at Montage Mountain, creating art from trash!
16. Marquis Art & Frame – Model Citizens: Oil paintings by Marylou Chibirka.
17. Northern Light Espresso Bar – Easy Being Green: Abstract Art by Shari P Kantor.
18. Duffy Accessories – Nature is…: Jane Risse.
19. Scranton Cultural Center at the Masonic Temple – First Friday FREE Family Fun Night at the SCC!: Benjamin Adcroft; Theater Games: Joseph McGurl and Camille Reinecke; music by Jacob Cole.
20. The Vintage – “Revived” An Earth Day Exhibit -An Exhibit of Recycled and Repurposed Work: Various artists including Mike Travato, Diana Perciballi, John Meza, Maura Calderone, Allison LaRussa, Sarrah Dribble’s Blue Ridge Elem art club students, and Jennifer Felter’s Scranton Elem School art students. Various artists display examples of turning found and thrown away objects into beautiful works of art. 25% of all sales to benefit the Lackawanna Valley Conservancy.
Join us for Scranton's Free Monthly Self-Guided Art Walk of the Downtown District.
get the monthly map delivered to your inbox