1. AFA – “November, Artists for Art”: photography by John Budash, ceramics by Mike McGoff, mixed media by Christine Medley.
2. ArtWorks Gallery & Studio – “Samhain: A Celebration of the Arts”: enamel by Jenn Bell, printmaking by Peter Hoffer, jewelry by Paul Neilsen, wood works by Ted Sokolowski.
3. Bella Faccias Personalized Chocolates & Gifts, LLC – “101 Ways To Survive A Broken Heart”: Kevin Adcroft book signing.
4. The Bog – Eric Brocious paintings.
5. B’s Floral – “Recent Works in Oil”: by Alison Schmidt, live music by Jung Bergo.
6. City Lights – Live music by City Lights Band at 7:30 and Witherfade at 7:45.
7. Courthouse Square – “Sustainable Architecture Pavilions for Northeast Pennsylvania”: Marywood University School of Architecture Students.
8. Creedon’s Flower Shop – “Private Myth”: Marcelle Reinecke figurative painting.
9. Duffy Accessories – “Flowers and Feathers”: paintings by Lisa Temples Maopolski.
10. Eden – a vegan cafe – Eden’s 3-year anniversary art show.
11. Exhale Hookah Lounge & Kabob Grill – Belly dancing by Jenan.
12. Fanciful Fox – “Bionic Me!”: paintings and jewelry by Lindsay Barrasse.
13. Farley’s – Argentine Tango at Farley’s.
14. Fidelity Bank – “Contemporary Songbook”: Erin Malloy Duo.
15. GreenBeing – “Gardens in Glass Kelley Nash Living Art”: miniature gardens, salves & herbs.
16. Jersey Style Subs – “Art on the Wall”: photography by Edward Kucha; paintings by Joseph Paciotti; music by Stones of Atlantis.
17. The Keys – “Cut Along the Dotted Line”: acrylic paint and mixed media by Ali Pica and Samantha Rosenkrans. Music by The Invisible Swordsmen.
18. Laura Craig Galleries – “Autumn Regales”: ceramic by Robert Crystal.
19. Lavish Body and Home – “The New Collection”: handknit scarves in feathers, beads and wool by Norma Ishak.
20. Marquis Art and Frame – Oil paintings by Andrzej Szynal.
21. New Visions Studio & Gallery – “Off the Wall”: glass, books & more by Erica Simon, Michael Swanson, Heather Murphy, and Lolita Nogan.
22. Nimble Hill Winery, Cangiano’s Deli, Chocolate
Creations, Semian Realty Group – Photography by Sayde Machek, live music by Mark Sillman.
23. Northern Light Espresso Bar – BReynolds Photography.
24. Pierre’s Fine Clothing & Accessories – Digital Photography by Sarah Edwards.
25. St. Luke’s Episcopal Church – “Riding the Rails on Wyoming Ave”: Anthracite Heritage Museum: Religion and Railroads, Stone Angels Photography by Ed Snyder, “Monili by Mary”: hand crafted jewelry by Mary Caponigro, “Lionel Trains” by Don Beemer, University of Scranton Singers: Men and Women of the Octaves, The Great Escape “Paper Mache” Keystone Community Resources, “Funeral
Mourning Exhibit” by Dunmore Cemetary Players, live music and performances in the church, Robert Dale Chorale: Chorale Sampler of 2011/2012 Season, poetry reading by Various Artists.
26. STAR Gallery – “Lace & Beyond”: Photographs-Scranton Lace Co. by Jason Healey, Acrylic Spiritual Paintings by Mildred Williams.
27. Vintage Theater – “East Meets West II”: The second part in a series focusing on eastern art and its place in the western world. Art, music, fashion and food from Nepali.
28. Well-Heeled – Various oil and watercolor painting by Michael Neary.
29. Wendell & Company Interior Design & Antiques – “At The Ritz”: custom art umbrellas by Ellen Drake Beechko, “Fabulous Fall Fashion Furs” by Marisa Fabri, photography by Edward Osborne, contemporary acrylic paintings by Fred Kulick.
30. Whiskey Dick’s – Boys & Girls Club guest bartender fundraiser.
Join us for Scranton's Free Monthly Self-Guided Art Walk of the Downtown District.
get the monthly map delivered to your inbox