1. AFA Gallery – “Selected Works: 1972-Present”: by Louis Rogai.
2. Alexander’s Salon & Spa – “Live Art for Life”: Fashion show benefiting The Susan G. Komen Foundation.
3. ArtWorks Gallery & Studio – “Points of Departure”: drawings & paintings by William Amptman; ceramic sculpture by Mark Chuck; jazz music by Rich Jenkins.
4. The Bog – “Galaxies Within”: paintings by Matt Rattigan.
5. B’s Floral Design, Inc. – “Celestial Creations”: mixed media hand sculpture by Theresa Popiolek.
6. Camerawork Gallery – “The Museum Guard Project”: photography by Paul Greenberg.
7. City Café – “An American’s View of the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton”: photography by Francine Douaihy.
8. City Lights – “Trip the Light Fantastic”: lite brites by Marywood University students.
9. Connell Building – Mixed media by Johnson College students; music by Sage Grass Drifters.
10. The Crazy Pineapple – “Raven Lunatic”: giclee prints by Kamilla White.
11. Creedon’s Flower Shop – Illustrations by Jess Bruno and Nathan Miller, accompanied by Jeff Brozena on the Tabla.
12. Duff y Accessories – “Collage O’Fall”: mixed media by various low-key artists.
13. Electric City Tattoo Gallery – “Carson & Schmidt: Mind & Body”: by Michael Carson and Allison Schmidt.
14. Elm Park Church Community House – “Art Show”: various media by various local artists.
15. Essence of Paradise – “Hand Painted Organic Fair Trade Fashion”: paint by Para-Dice Jackson; music by L-Citty DJ.
16. Exhale Hookah Lounge & Kabob Grill – Belly dancing by Jenan.
17. The Faniciful Fox – Mixed media jewelry & books by Corrie Grant; music by Celestial Horizons.
18. Farley’s – Argentine Tango.
19. Fidelity Bank – Various media by Keystone College students.
20. Fig – “Autumn”: photography by Russell Lucas; paper sculpture by Kristen Caudullo Martelli; music by D’Leah.
21. GreenBeing – “Graphic Prints & Handmade Goods”: by Samantha Nardelli and Jenn Jimenez.
22. The Grove Media – “iMAGES”: photography by A. Greg Raymond.
23. Hope Horn Gallery – “Taiwan Sublime”: photography.
24. Jersey Style Subs – “Art on the Wall”: photography by Edward Kucha; paintings by Joseph Paciotti; music by Stones of Atlantis.
25. The Keys – “A Tribute to Evil Dead”: various media by various artists; music by Walt Prez & The Awesome.
26. Laura Craig Galleries – “Autumn Regales”: ceramic by Robert Crystal.
27. Mackarey & Mackarey Physical Therapy – Photography by Eileen Barett Notarianni; music by East Coast Trio.
28. Marquis Art & Frame – “Continual”: various media by Leigh Pawling; acrylic on canvas by Nina Davidowitz; metal sculpture by Mike Trovato.
29. Martini Grill – “Birdie”: woodblock prints by Sam Barrese, proceeds benefiting the American Red Cross.
30. NAMI PA – “Annual Candlelight Vigil”: Candlelight Awards, speakers, refreshments, friendship and song to raise awareness of mental illness, treatment and recovery.
31. New Visions Studio & Gallery – “Nightmare on Vine Street”: spooky narrative through photography by Alex Seeley; glass blown pumpkins, black light paintings, horror books by Erica Simon; multimedia haunted masks by
32. Nimble Hill Winery, Cangiano’s Deli, Chocolate Creations, Semian Realty Group – “Nelstra Gallery”: window art by John Nelson; photography by Barb Nelson; music by Kevin Reilly.
33. Northern Light Espresso Bar – “Greenfi eld”: scanned negatives by Jason Reidmiller; music by Panked! DJs.
34. NOW Hair Studio – “Hats and Jewelry”: watercolors by Lois Kearney; jewelry design by Kristie Miller McMahon.
35. Pierre’s Fine Clothing & Accessories – “The Roads Less Traveled”: photography by Sarah Edwards.
36. Scranton Cultural Center at the Masonic Temple – “From One Cultural Center to Another”: Rebuilding the Dietrich Th eater One Photograph at a Time: photography by Dale Wilsey, Jr.
37. The Scranton Times – “Storm Fronts”: photography from The Times-Tribune Archives.
38. St. Luke’s Episcopal Church – “4th Annual Pet Blessing”: by Rev. Philip Altavilla assisted by Rev. Michael Kloton; pet clothing by Ann Krause; various media by Verve Vertu; pet care display by Springbrook Kennels; stained glass by Lawrence Studios; Griffi n Pond Animal Shelter available pets for adoption; paper mache by Keystone Community Resources, Dr. Seuss on the Loose; live performance by Welcome Waggers & Pet Prancers; music by The University of Scranton’s Men & Women for Octaves.
39. St. Peter’s Cathedral – “How Can I Keep From Singing”: by The St. Peter’s Cathedral Choir and Th e Scranton Preparatory School Student Choir.
40. STAR Gallery – “Nature’s Way”: photography by Tom Gavern; paintings by Nancy Hickok; music by Jim Buckley Jazz Duo.
41. The Vintage Theater – “La Isla Foundation”: photography by Colin Dempsey; various drawings from children of Nicaragua.
42. Wendell & Company Interior Design & Antiques – “At the Ritz”: acrylic abstraction by Andrew Valanda; live performance by The Dearly
Departed Players; photography by Edward Osborne.
43. Windsor Studio – “Cartoon and Comic Illustrations”: colored pencils, markers and digitally colored art by Gerry Stankiewicz.
Join us for Scranton's Free Monthly Self-Guided Art Walk of the Downtown District.
get the monthly map delivered to your inbox