1. AFA Gallery – Welcome To The Marcellus: Nikki Moser
2. AFA Gallery (Upstairs) – Ed Parkinson & Judith Youshock.
3. Artwork’s Gallery & Studio – In Color: Rolfe Ross.
4. The Bog – Stitched and Gathered: Plant dyed fabrics, patchwork and embroidered wood by Nicole Laurel.
5. Carl von Luger Steak & Seafood – Music by The Jim Buckley Quartet: featuring Jim Buckley- Saxophone, Jim Tigue- Piano, Joe Cole- Bass, Pat Marcinko-Drums.
6. City Cafe –Decades of Railroad Calendar Art – Advertising America’s Trains: Attorney Joseph Cimini.
7. Connell Marketplace – Latin American Through the Lens – A Mission of the Heart: Photos by Linda Panetta with the University of Scranton Diversity Initiative.
8. Courthouse Square – Alternative Music: 99.5 WUSR University of Scranton Radio Station.
9. Courthouse Square – Scranton Tomorrow’s Chalk & Walk Downtown: Little Hands Big Art Lessons with Miss Lisa.
10. Duffy Accessories – Create a Stir w/Watercolors: Jeanie Stevens; music by Dave Brown.
11. Eden, A Vegan Cafe – Sayonara: Brendan Howells.
12. Exhale Hookah Lounge & Kabob Grill – Belly Dancing: Mallory; music by DJ Jimmy.
13. Forage Space – Specimens: Wonderpuss Octopus.
14. Guerrilla Studio Tattooing & Piercing – Guerrilla Studio Grand Opening Halloween Artshow: Halloween themed paintings of various mediums by Derrick Voricci, Amanda Voricci, Marfisa Busch, Andy Johnson, Kyra Hodson, Jonesy, Jade Jones, Connor Jones, and more to be announced…
15. The Hilton Scranton & Conference Center – Sweet Light and Texture: Jimmy May.
16. The Keys: Beers & Spirits – Twisted Fairy Tales: Various artists; music by Harlot, Blinded Passenger and Facing The Giants.
17. Laura Craig Galleries – A Coastal Journey: Kathy Fallon.
18. The Library Express – The Dearly Departed Players: Julie Esty Lecture and book signing from the author of Stories in Stone and Murder in Scranton.
19. Marquis Art & Frame – Sublimity 45: Leigh Pawling.
20. Mind, Body, Spirit, Co-Op – Steampunk Jewelry and Home Décor: Brightfire Beads; music by Nathyn Knott.
21. Northern Light Espresso Bar – Roots of Nature: Photography by Stephanie Emond.
22. Pierre’s Fine Clothing and Accessories – Recent Paintings: Heidi Van Leuven.
23. The Post Home and Body – Handcrafted Kitchenware and Accessories: Bachstinks.
24. Artisans Square – New Store Opening: Many talented artists.
25. Scranton Cultural Center at The Masonic Temple – Austin Burke – his original artwork of the most iconic buildings, landscape and celebrations of Northeast Pennsylvania.
26. St. Luke’s Church – St. Luke’s Annual Pet Blessing: Reverend William Marshall; Funky & Functional Hot Glass: glassworks by Paula Gantar.
27. Tom Grudis Optical/ The Bare Accessories – Student Exhibit: Scranton High School National Art Honor Society; Book signing by author of Conversations with Women, Deb Pavlico MS. LPC.
28. Trax Platform Lounge at The Radisson – Best Night In Town: Station Periodic Art; music by Music For Models.
29. The Workshop – Drop Caps A-Z: Mixed media by Marywood Graphic Design students – Marywood CMYKlub.
30. Lackawanna College – Seeley Hall – College Community Collaboration: Various artists from Johnson College, Lackawanna College; music by Marywood flute quartet.
31. The Leonard – First Friday Scranton Invitational: Various artists.
32. NOTE Fragrances – Upclose & Personal: Photography by Emily Smith.
33. Broadway Theatre League of NEPA – The Doug Smith Jazz Trio featuring Erin Malloy: Broadway Show Tunes.
34. The Times-Tribune Newseum – School Spirit: photos from The Scranton Times archives.
Join us for Scranton's Free Monthly Self-Guided Art Walk of the Downtown District.
get the monthly map delivered to your inbox