1. AFA Gallery – The Robert Stark Retrospective.
2. Amendolaro – Hallucinogenic Perception: Abstract photography by Dave Guman.
3. ArtWorks Gallery & Studio – The Robert Stark Retrospective.
4. B’s Floral Design, Inc – Fusion Jewelry with a Glass Act: Dody Ottaviani and Jane Persico; music by Jung Bergo
5. Broadway Theater League & Bella Faccias Personalized Chocolates & Gifts, LLC – Scranton Landmarks: Pen & Ink, Pen & Ink w/Watercolor Finish, Watercolor by Don Murray.
6. CareNet of Scranton – Umbert the Unborn: Gary Cangemi
7. Cathedral of Saint Peter – Legacy of Faith: Various Artists including Cathedral of Saint Peter Parish Choir & Instrumentalists & Holy Cross High School Royal Singers as they open the 2012-2013 concert season with classical sacred selections arranged with a modern twist.
8. Chocolate Creations, Ferrone Winery, Realty Network Commerical Group & Introducing Cafe Trio – Digital Art Candy: George G. Penyak; artbyk8 featuring unique beading by Kate Schwarts; music by Jim Wolfe.
9. City Café – Pennsylvania Railroad Calendar Art of the 30s thru the 60s: Joe Cimini; music by Dave Grand.
10. Connell Lofts – Re-Constructing Scranton – Nominal Topographies: site-specific architectural installation by Matthew Mindrup and Joe Gluba. Creative Outlets: Marywood Student Chapter of the Pennsylvania Art Education Association including Ilze Spilde, Stephanie Tierney, Stephanie Day, Rachel Lawrick, Chelsea Krinner, Annmarie Holler, Meghan Russo, Michelle Russo, Samantha Reuter, Amber Cipriani, Britanny Kiefer, Jessica Manning, Gabriella D’Amato.
11. Connell Lofts – Visiting artist Vicki DaSilva.
12. Courthouse Square – Halloween Fun For All: Greater Scranton Jaycees.
13. The Crazy Pineapple – Digital photography featuring beaches, oceans, New York City by Francine Douaihy.
14. Duffy Accessories – Wild About Color: mixed media pen and ink drawings by Erin Jordan.
15. Elm Park United Methodist Church – Elm Park Art Show: Sarah Miller, Rebecca Fisk, Delilah Zvirblis, Victoria Zvirblis, Vee Paul in a variety of media including watercolor, photography, mixed media, and embroidery.
16. Exhale Hookah Lounge & Kabob Grill – Black Light Party: Dj Mazeoner.
17. The Fanciful Fox – Nothing But Flowers: IJ Hosey.
18. Freedlove – Boys: Marcelle Reinecke
19. GreenBeing – Fringe Foliage: Alicia Grega; Personal and gift decor for fall by SubVerse Aphrodesia.
20. Hilton Scranton & Conference Center – The Art Of Culinary: John Bevick; accompanied by Chef Zenon Hydrick’s presentation of Polenta Crusted Black Cod Accompained with a Saffron Cream Sauce & Porcini Dust.
21. The Hope Horn Gallery, Hyland Hall at The
University of Scranton – Lackawanna Iron Furnaces of Scranton Pennsylvania: History, Art, Heritage: An exhibition of nineteenth-century paintings, drawings, maps, and photographs. This project is produced in partnership with the Lackawanna Historical Society and Anthracite Heritage Museum and Scranton Iron Furnaces.
22. Jersey Style Subs – Music by Stones of Atlantis.
23. The Keys – Face Your Fears: Mixed media by local artists; Register To Vote Event with Several Local Musical Guests.
24. Marquis Art and Frame – En Passant: mixed media by Lisa Hinkle.
25. New Visions Studio & Gallery – Nightmare on Vine Street II: Horror themed group exhibit featuring Sculpture, Paintings, Drawings, Photography, 3-D Paintings by Tom Gates, Ashley Gries, Jay Salerno, Adam Weitzenkorn; a skin and bones acoustic performance by members of Silhouette Lies.
26. Northern Light Espresso Bar – Culmination: Frank C. Florence
27. Pierre’s Fine Clothing and Accessories – NEPA Through My Eyes: Digital photography by Alma Clark.
28. Scranton Cultural Center at the Masonic Temple – Art in Architecture: Dunmore Community Center. Music by Scranton High School string class
29. STAR Gallery – Survivor’s Speak Out Masks: Women Resources Center. Exhibition is held in honor of the National Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
30. Stinky’s Chili – Modern Photography: Brent Pennington.
31. Tom Grudis Optical & the Bare Accessories – Handmade Jewelry: Lindsay Barrasse.
32. Scranton Iron Furnaces: Sponsored by University of Scranton – Lackawanna Iron Furnaces of Scranton Pennsylvania: History, Art, Heritage: tours of the Scranton Estate; nighttime illumination of the Scranton Iron Furnaces at the Diva Theater; concert by Cabinet at Scranton Iron Furnaces.
33. The Vintage Theater – Steampunk Semblance: Drawing, Photography, Sculpture, Mixed Media and Fashion inspired by Steampunk sub genre including Gregory Russick, Rose Trowbridge, Sarah Perdew, Klyde Chroma, and Amanda Jensen.
34. Wendell & Company Interior Design & Antiques – At the Ritz: Joe Kluck and Shutterbugs Group; Scranton art history class movie.
35. Windsor Studio – Northeast Photograohy Club juried exhibit.
Join us for Scranton's Free Monthly Self-Guided Art Walk of the Downtown District.
get the monthly map delivered to your inbox