1. Adezzo Photographs by Amaya Hadnagy Photography. Live music by the Bill Carter Jazz Trio. M S
2. Analog Culture “Duppy, Duppy, Duppy!” Mixed media art by Fannieka Dawkins and live music by Duppy. M S
3. AOS Metals Fall Line Preview and Preorder by Kari Johnson. S
4. ArtWorks Gallery & Studio “Shine On Circa De Sun” Paul Triolo & Jacqueline Shattuck, a collaborative showcase between student and instructor. Music by Aiden Jordan. M
5. Bella Faccias OM Indian Handcrafts & Harem Handbags by Diksha Dosaya. Live music by Anthony Natiello Jazz & Fifties music. M S
6. Camerawork Gallery “Rust Blooms” by Alyssha Csuk. S
7. Electric City Escape Experience NEAP”. Pencil, oil, spray-paint art and more. Live music by The Boastfuls. M S
8. Lackawanna County Children’s Library Tween Open Mic Night. Kids ages 8-14 of all levels and ability welcome.
9. Lavish Body & Home Art by Sam Kuchwara. Live music by Groove Berries. M S
10. Marquis Art & Frame “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” art by John Lund. S
11. Northern Lights Espresso Bar “Soulful Stitches” embroidered artworks and paintings by Melissa Froh. S
12. Note Fragrances “Perspective” by Casey O’Neill of Accent Photography and Design. S
13. Opulence on Spruce NEPA Candles Fall Collection by David Temprine. M S
14. Peculiar Slurp Shop “Abstract Works” by Holly Yorkonis. S
15. POSH @ The Scranton Club Community Art Collaboration “Heart to Art”. Live music by Matt Michaylo. M S
16. St. Luke’s “Texture and Motion” oil, watercolors, photography and information from the Master Gardeners and artists Mike Caggiano, Steve Ward & Kat Darko.
17. The Giving Tree Wellness Center Iviah Mcnally Art and music by Michael Stec. M S
18. The Marketplace at Steamtown Live music and local artists featured. M S
19. The Velvet Elvis Recent watercolor and oil artwork by Trinka Ravaioli. M S
20. The Workshop “Letterpress Broadsides” letterpress printed posters from a print exchange by various artists. Live music by John Meza. M
21. Trinity Studio & Gallery “Mudras & Meditations” by Maria Grzybowski. Live music by Friend of the Gypsy. M S
22. University of Scranton – Leahy Hall “Re-Memory: An Exploration in Visual Art and Storytelling” by the residents from Wesley Village/United Methodist Homes. Live music by Stephen Murphy. M S
23. Yoga West “Artfest Intro” photography, art, music and yoga by Sammy Rivera. S
24. Studio RD The Governor’s Art Awards info table with live music Doug Smith Band. M
25. Loyalty Barber Shop “Time, Love” photography by Keith Perks. S
*Jack Bordo, Jim Cullen, & Eddie the Harp – traveling musicians.
Join us for Scranton's Free Monthly Self-Guided Art Walk of the Downtown District.
get the monthly map delivered to your inbox