1. AFA Gallery – Steppin’ Out: Works by recent graduates of Marywood University.
2. AFA Gallery (upstairs)– Daina Krumins and Lori Remmel.
3. Artwork’s Gallery & Studio – The New American Landscape 2014: Robert Stark.
4. Carl von Luger Steak & Seafood – The French Swing: Bill Roditski- Accordion, Nick Driscol- Clarinet, John Andrews Jr.- Guitar, Pat Marcinko- Drums..
5. Exhale Houkah Lounge & Kaboob Grill – Belly Dancing: Mallory.
6. The Hilton Scranton & Conference Center – Americana: Yolanda Goldsack.
7. The Library Express – Monarch Butterflies: Bruce Wiley. Bruce’s vision of his work is to create something that catches the eye and gives the viewer something to think about.
8. Loyalty Barber Shop & Shave Parlor of Scranton – Nature Repurposed: Rebecca Young; music by Dan King and Friends.
9. Northern Light Espresso Bar – Endless Watercolors: Various artists.
10. Terra Preta – Music by DJ Honeyman Lightnin.
11. Trax Platform Lounge at the Radisson – Clark Greenwood Voorhees: Faience Tiles in the Grand Station with Holiday Décor.
12. The Post Home and Body – Clarks Cultures: Organic and locally brewed Kombucha.
Join us for Scranton's Free Monthly Self-Guided Art Walk of the Downtown District.
get the monthly map delivered to your inbox