1. AFA Gallery – Kevin McCloskey, Veronica Lawlor & Chris Spollen.
2. AFA Gallery (Upstairs) – Tim Butler & Sardar Kestay.
3. Ale Mary’s at The Bittenberger– Make-A-Wish Vendor Fair: Various Artisan Vendors. A dozen+ vendors of various mediums/items to benefit the Make A Wish Foundation.
4. Artisans Square – Taste-testing by Thirteen Olives.
5. Artwork’s Gallery & Studio – The Drawings of Richard Huck.
6. Carl von Luger Steak & Seafood – The Jazz Assassins: Vince Marone- Guitar, Bob Wilson- Bass, Pat Marcinko- Drums.
7. City Cafe – Interchangeable (View of NEPA – Smartphone Photography): Francine Douaihy.
8. Duffy Accessories – Fascinator Fashionista with a Celtic Twist: Aubrey McClintock.
9. Eden – a vegan cafe – Worlds: Sam Kuchwara.
10. Forage Space – Echo: Photography by Heather Craig.
11. The Hilton Scranton & Conference Center – Shutterbugs Photography – Student Exhibit: Zoe Castillo, TaraLee McGlocton, Elizabeth Sherman, JazLinn Wallace; music by Steve Werner.
12. The Keys: Beer & Spirits – Babes in Space – An Artistic Look At Women in Sci-Fi: Various artists; music by Blinded Passenger.
13. Laura Craig Galleries – Dialogue: Painting and printmaking by Abraham Camayd, Ryan Hnat, Karl Neuroth, and others.
14. LAVISH Body and Home – Zen Venom-Art Showing: Artwork cultivated through either inspiration or toxicity by Brady Dempsey.
15. The Library Express – Irish Landscapes: Melissa Gregorski. Melissa Gregorski is a local self-taught artist who enjoys painting as a hobby. She utilizes mixed media to paint anything from animals to landscapes. This month she will feature Irish landscapes in honor of St. Patrick’s Day.
16. Loyalty Barber Shop & Shave Parlor of Scranton – Various Works: Photography by Keith Barbuti, Jason Riedmiller, Tom Bonomo; music by Frank Froese Jr.
17. Marquis Art and Frame – forgotten, vol. ii: Sky Kim (in CameraWork Gallery). Black and white photographs of Atlanta based photographer Sky Kim and his interpretation of the urban landscape.
18. Northern Light Espresso Bar – Abstract Landscapes: Katie Gaughan.
19. POSH at The Scranton Club – Works by Ryan Hnat.
20. The Post Home and Body – Newkirk Honey: EunJin Newkirk.
21. Terra Preta – Organic Abstract Symmetry – Series #3: Michael T. Lloyd; music by DJ Honeyman Lightnin.
22. Tom Grudis Optical/ Bare Accessories – Hand Lettering & Illustrations: Laura Drapek.
23. Trax Platform Lounge at the Radisson – Station Upcoming Renovation Boards!: Daroff Design; music by DJ Jack Martin.
24. Mind, Body, Spirit Co-Op – Up Close: Mixed media by Jenn Felter.
25. The Bog – Portraits In Graphite: Ron Davis.
26. The Scranton Times Building – Times-Tribune annual Artist of the Month – Art for All Seasons student exhibit.
Join us for Scranton's Free Monthly Self-Guided Art Walk of the Downtown District.
get the monthly map delivered to your inbox