1. AFA Gallery – Diverse Dimensions: Peter Hoffer and Charles Welles.
AFA Gallery (upstairs) – The International Interdependence Hexagon Project & Beverly Coleman: Beverly Coleman & various artists; music by ScranPan: Jacob Cole & Steve Werner.
2. Artisans Square – Photography by Ola.
3. ArtWorks Gallery & Studio – Near & Far: Lisa Cunningham & Renee Emanuel.
4. Arts Seen Gallery Co-op & Café – Family Night: Various artists; live music. Family and children’s activities, followed by our “Be Seen Open Mic” at 9 PM.
5. Bella Faccias Personalized Chocolates & Gifts, LLC – En Pointe Beads: Susan Cruz; music by Alyssa Lazar.
6. Eden – a vegan cafe – Abstract and Color: Sara Grier; Bryce and Reece, guitarists from Breech The Barrier.
7. The Hilton Scranton & Conference Center – Return to Scranton: Luther Harris. Central High School Reunion with art and illustration by Luther Harris and various artists.
8. Kildare’s Irish Pub – Scranton In Color: Pencil and watercolors by Casey Reed: music by Asialena.
9. Laura Craig Galleries – Pictures Luminea: Brian Keeler.
10. The Library Express – Endless Possibilities – An Endless Collection of Pottery and Painted Medium: Mary Sadauckas. Mary Sadauckas is a Scranton native and recent recipient of a Master of Arts degree in ceramics from Marywood University. Her concentration is in the healing power of art.
11. Loyalty Barber Shop & Shave Parlor of Scranton – Color Craft: Rhi Wallace; music by Miller from MnREentertainment.
12. Marquis Art and Frame – Graphic Conceptual/Abstract Acrylics and Pen & Ink: Al Pierce and Joe Statuto.
13. Mind, Body, Spirit Co-Op/ Royals Karate Club – Various Artist from Electric City Tattoo Gallery; live entertainment by Act Out Theater Group.
14. Northern Light Espresso Bar – Naturally: Photos by Zak Zavada; music by Jason Vo.
15. NOTE Fragrances – Printmaking and Photography by Chris Medley.
16. On & On Marketplace – On&On History Recycled: Repurposed, vintage and handmade creations by various artists including Milkweed and Poppyseed, Lackawanna Outlaw Vintage, Triple R Ranch, Lacey and Gracie, Pin Up Parlor, Reclaimed Industrial Furnishings, Vintage Meegan, A Daily Obsession, Regular Frills and Foxy Pants Vintage!!
17. The Post Home and Body – The Hunter Collection: jewelry and decor by Kathleen Roland.
18. Terra Preta – Making A Joyful Noise: Yolanda Goldsack; music by DJ Honeyman Lightnin’.
19. Tom Grudis Optical/The Bare Accessories – Dunmore Cemetary Tour: Dearly Departed Players.
20. Trax Platform Lounge at The Radisson – Railfest: Northeast Railroading; live music on the patio.
21. Wayne Bank – Shutterbugs: United Neighborhood Centers of NEPA.
22. The Workshop – Photography by Frank Kulas, Jr.
23. Forage Space – Shadesides: New paintings by Eric Brocious.
24. Renaissance Square – Interdependence Day Renaissance Square: Music by Steve Kurilla.
25. Connell Lofts Gallery – VG – PA & CA Views: Vicky Giordano. Vicki Giordano was born & raised in Scranton, graduated with a BFA, & recruited on the west coast for, Pratt Institute of Art in New York. She later completed a Masters Program at UCLA Film School in Computer Animation, as well as other post graduate credentials for teaching. Vicki has been a Fine Artist, Graphic Designer, and Digital Photographer as her life has taken her from Scranton, to NYC, the SF Bay Area, Los Angeles, and back. She works at Marquis Art & Frame in town, as well, and takes care of her 85 year old Mother. She also coordinated and displayed other artwork in last First Friday’s show – “CHS Artists – Central for the City”.
26. III Ponds Winery – Book signing with David Hess, author of “Ambush”.
Back to News
Join us for Scranton's Free Monthly Self-Guided Art Walk of the Downtown District.
get the monthly map delivered to your inbox