The next First Friday event is August 6, 2021.
Registration is now closed!
• Display a minimum of 10 pieces of artwork (depending on size) or offer live performance from 5 to 9 p.m.
• Provide refreshments (snacks and beverages) of your choice.
• Submit information regarding your artist(s) a MINIMUM of two weeks prior to the event online at http://www.firstfridayscranton.com/.
• Submit high-res digital images of artwork, if available, to firstname.lastname@example.org for use in PR efforts.
• You are also encouraged to submit your information directly to local media.
• Provide information about First Friday to your visitors.
• Report estimated monthly attendance numbers after your event.
• Only venues within the “main street district” defined as Jefferson Avenue to Mifflin Avenue and Bogart Court (behind Lackawanna Avenue) to Olive Street are eligible.
*Please use proper capitalization and check the spelling when filling out the forms.
**This form will automatically generate a confirmation email. If you do not receive it, please resubmit your information or contact email@example.com.
Join us for Scranton's Free Monthly Self-Guided Art Walk of the Downtown District.
get the monthly map delivered to your inbox